We are really excited to have class blogs at Lowton St. Mary’s and the opportunity to share our learning. It’s very important that we keep the blog a safe and secure place to work.
We have a few simple guidelines that we need to keep to in order to make the most of our class blog:
- Children should only use their first name when commenting.
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child. Or post comments as “Charlotte’s Mum” or “Ayoub’s father”.
- Do not post photos from or links to other websites without permission from your class teacher.
- All posts will be checked by class teachers before they are published to the blog.
- All comments are checked by class teachers before they appear on the blog.
- Always show respect towards other people’s work – be positive if you are going comment. Use the commenting guidelines graphic in the sidebar of each class blog.
- No text talk. Please write in full sentences and use proper punctuation. Make sure you double check your comments carefully before submitting them.
- Everyone at Lowton St. Mary’s will stick to these guidelines.
If you have any questions about the use of blogs at Lowton St. Mary’s then please feel free to have a chat with Miss Bishop.